BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Deep Blue Sea by Katelyn - Room 3


I have been working hard trying to blend colours and shade it lightly so it is not over the top with the black. The reason that I had picked blue is that it was my favorite colour of the colours that we got to pick from. The technique that I was using was blending colours to get the right colourr and shading very lightly so the Picture looks like you and also not to do the shading to hard or it looks really funny and weird. By creating light shadings you only get a tiny blob of the colour that you are using on a small paint brush or you will make it too big. If you want it to go dark just add a little bit more colour on your brush
I think art can be anything to you because if you think a plate of rubbish is art then it is. So art can be anything that the person is looking at if they think its art.

0 comments: