BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sun Shining days by Mya - Room 3


Motivation: we looked at a variety of landscapes to draw and colour our landscape.

Technique: When I got the idea of doing a landscape I got a piece of black paper and started drawing.
After I drew that up I used pva glue and went around the pencil. Then I coloured in the picture.
When I was doing the art with the colour it started to look like it was coming to life.
The message is that when the sun comes up the light will be shining on you.  When I did the art the mountains were a triangle shape. The dark and light colours looked great together. When I was doing the art I learnt that it doesn’t have to be perfect it’s what you feel. So when you do art it’s what you think it is.

0 comments: