BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Xaviers Inquiry

Art is a creative piece of work which expresses how you feel.


Art could be stripes on a bit of paper or flowers in a vase..

Art is formed in many ways and could mean different things to different people.



The artist that I have chosen is Vincent Van Gogh.

I chose Vincent Van Gogh because his art was amazing and it was different to any other painting I have seen. My favorite piece of art that he has created was the starry night created in 1888. His art is special because he paints odd things.



My art represents how I felt when I was painting it.

When I was painting I felt like I was on a sea shore so that gave me the idea of painting a sea. The reason I chose these 3 colors is because they are my favorite Colors.

0 comments: