BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Naturism By Makayla - Room 2



In my piece of artwork I have used techniques from Renaissance Landscapes and Cubism. I made sure the pastels were dark and you could see no white bits. The message is nature is important to everyone and it is important to have on earth. The purpose is to show how nature can mean a lot. I got the bright colours and the shapes to represent Cubism and the nature to represent Renaissance Landscapes. I have used bright colours for my background because I think it will give a good effect. The background shapes are big and bold so they will stand out. I have done the sun yellow and added orange because the sun is not actually bright yellow, it has an orange touch to it. I have used pastels because you can blend them better than paint. Now I know art is anything you want it to be. It could be a line or a dotted page if you want it to be. Anything can be art as long as the artist says so. I have made this piece of art my own by putting Renaissance Landscapes and Cubism together.  Along the way I have learnt a lot of different things along the away. I have liked finding things out about art. It was interesting. While making my own art I thought hard about what parts I liked best and I chose Cubism and Renaissance because they were the coolest ones to do. I now think art can be anything as long as the artist believes in their art.

0 comments: