BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

High-Five By Faith Courtney


          High-Five
       By Faith Courtney

Art is a way of expressing your ideas and emotions about the things you see and hear. I guess you could call it a type of definition.  Art comes in many different shapes, sizes and colours, as everyone has there own view on what art is. Some may think art is a smashed up car or a painting of landscapes and creatures. Others might think art is lines and shapes all over a piece of paper or canvas, possibly abstract. Art is something that makes the world a whole lot brighter because in the end art could be anything you like it to be. Even an inspiration.

My piece of art is made up of eight colourful hands. I created my piece of art using fluro and metallic paints. My inspiration to do this piece was Claude Monet because he had a tendency to paint pictures of landscapes and people. I think this inquiry was really fun and I hope my artwork sells to raise some money for our school.

0 comments: