BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nature's Fresh By Santana - Room 2



The purpose in my art work is for people to look at and to make the people think between the two side pictures and what they think they are.
The message in my art work is the culture of Maori art and nature.
My techniques I have used are connecting the shapes and a lot of bright colours. I have used cubism, landscape and Maori art. The colours I have used are bright colours to bring out the objects in front of the background. I made it my own artwork because I have made it landscape, Cubism for the background and added Maori to that piece.
Now we have researched styles of art we should be able to make our own piece of art and blend all the styles together to make it one master piece. The styles that are original have changed because I mixed it with other styles.

0 comments: