BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sunny Dayz by Leteisha - Room 2


In my art piece I have chosen landscape and still life. To represent still life I have chosen a paint brush and paint. For landscape art I have chosen a sun, clouds, trees, water and a hammock. The colours that I am using are bright colours for still life and dark colours for landscape. The techniques I am using are blending and getting the right colour to match other colours. The message is a sun rising and changing the colour of the sky all over the beach. The purpose was to capture the moment when it happened and to show how calm it is when the sun is rising. I have chosen this type of style because I like blended colours and the beach look. I made it my own style by putting still life into landscape and made a landscape and still life picture. When I was creating my art I was thinking of the colours and the image of a proper sun and what the colours would be when it was rising. The thing that makes “art” art is if the person that created the art piece called it art, it is art because they are the one who created it.

0 comments: